SCICON CAREERS | ASSISTANT EXPORT SALES MANAGER
SCICON SPORTS HEAD OFFICE, MUSSOLENTE, VINCENZA, ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Scicon Sports. Over the past couple of years, we have experienced phenomenal growth and we are looking for more talented individuals to join our dynamic and dedicated team including a new Assistant Export Sales Manager.
The Export Sales Team of Scicon Sports is in charge of the demand planning and international sales of Scicon Sports eyewear, bags & luggage as well as apparel. To strengthen our team in Mussolente (Italy) we are seeking an Assistant Export Sales Manager. Based in ASG Group’s European HeadQuarter in Bassano Del Grappa, Italy, the Assistant Export Sales Manager role reports to the Global Brand Manager.
The main objective of the Assistant Export Sales Manager is driving revenue and profitability for our business. This role requires an innovative mind and analytical muscle, combining creativity and analytical skills with the day-to-day management of educating and inspiring customers. You will partner closely with the Brand Manager to set a strategy for global sales.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and strengthens the relationship with key account customers and stakeholders
- Achieving growth by reaching sales targets through successful management of the assigned business portfolio
- Preparing sales budget and forecast for the assigned areas;
- Implement commercial policies and actions for the development of foreign markets by identifying and managing agencies, distribution & retail partners in the assigned countries;
- Developing and managing sales programs, proposals, and tools
- Delivering product & sales presentations, as well as administering ongoing brand training;
- Analyzing and summarizing data analytics and information through concise reporting;
- Assuring the management is aware and updated on market trends as well as competitors' relevant product, sales & marketing offers;
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts through full awareness of new products and competitor status
THE CANDIDATE MUST BE/HAVE:
- Degree in business administration or marketing field
- Fluent English & Italian, a third language will be a plus;
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B sales
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools;
- Computer proficiency, in particular, Office Suite (Excel);
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform in intercultural contexts
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Problem- solving and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in multi-team contexts
- Passion and understanding of the outdoor/bike Industry are a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Passion and knowledge about cycling will be considered a strong plus.