PODIUM COMPACT BACKPACK
Cycling Technical Rucksack
The Podium Compact backpack is the most widely used and requested by therapists and physios of the world's greatest cycling teams to carry everything riders need and assist them after a race is over. Made in Italy from Crossguard™ tear-resistant fabric, it features an endless array of pockets with labels identifying the contents. Everything should be ready in minutes for changing clothes. The Podium Compact backpack is the ideal solution for finding everything you need right away. Immediately.
- Central compartment for clothing, shoes, helmets
- Upper compartment for race accessories, caps, leg warmers
- 5 hinged pull-out storage drawers
- Hard front pocket for documents and/or tablet
- Pocket for glasses
- Two side pockets for first aid products
- Breathable backrest, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Rain cover included
- Stabilizing waist belt, Travel Sentry® Approved
- Compatible with Patch PR100 - Athlete's name & Country flag - Team logo
CrossGuard™ tear-resistant fabric, LinerTex™ nylon fabric, RinforzTex™ Pvc fabric
Delivery in 2-5 working days.
No hassle returns with extended 30 days return period.
Read more about our Shipping and Return policy here.
1x Podium Compact Backpack
We recommend that you DO NOT machine wash the backpack, it may damage the fabric and the integrity of the product.
You can clean the backpack in a fairly large tub or sink, using a mild soap, warm water and a soft sponge. Do not use corrosive chemicals. Rinse thoroughly, removing soap from both the outside and inside.
Let dry in a place outside out of sunlight or in a well-ventilated room so the bag will keep longer.
Real Customer Reviews