OUR GREATEST SPRING SEASON DEALS FOR YOU
SCICON CAREERS | ASSISTANT PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
SCICON SPORTS HEAD OFFICE, MUSSOLENTE, VINCENZA, ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Scicon Sports. Over the past couple of years, we have experienced phenomenal growth and we are looking for more talented individuals to join our dynamic and dedicated team including a new Assistant PR Manager.
Leading with digital, Scicon Sports is setting a bold plan to position Sciconsports.com as the first and best source for authentic Scicon Sports products and experiences.Based in ASG Group’s European Head Quarter in Mussolente, Italy, the Assistant PR Manager role reports to the Global Brand Manager.The Assistant PR Manager fills a critical role on the marketing team, coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, content creation, product promotion, and advertising. The main objective of the Assistant PR Manager is driving revenue and profitability for the brand.
This role requires an innovative mind and analytical muscle, combining creativity and analytical skills with the day-to-day management of educating and inspiring consumers.You will partner closely with the Digital, Sales, and Commerce teams to set a strategy for global PR. In addition, you will manage promotions, develop content and have the ability to deliver these in a structured and well-planned approach.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishing and maintaining contacts within key publications; editors, journalists and advertising executives.
- Utilizing press relations to facilitate reviews and features in key and relevant publications globally to increase brand and product exposure.
- Developing a solid understanding of the Scicon Sports brand segments in order to drive attention effectively supporting our sales goals.
- Responsible for the concept, creation and delivery of our News channel
- Preparing monthly reports and insights by collecting, analyzing and summarizing PR campaign data.
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Digital and Commerce teams alongside regional teams to develop a product launch calendar in order to promote monthly and seasonal product assortments through PR outreach, email marketing, social media and our news channel.
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations in collaboration with the Marketing, Commerce and Sales teams.
THE CANDIDATE MUST BE/HAVE:
- Educated to degree level with previous experience in a marketing or PR role
- Exceptional verbal, written, and analytical skills
- Fluency in the English language, the second language is a plus
- Aptitude to work cross-functionally and communicate to management teams
- Ability to multi-task while playing both an independent and team role
- Will be social media adept with a sound knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience in google analytics and the ability to understand and compile campaign performance reports and statistics.
- A helpful and proactive attitude. You will thrive on engaging both media and customers and take the initiative in delivering creative solutions for driving sales and increasing brand awareness
- A knowledge and passion for cycling and/or experience of working within the bike industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Mailchimp is a plus
- Experience of working with Magento and/or WordPress is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite