ESSENTIALS CYCLING KIT RACE DAY RAIN BAG
Cycling Kit Bag
*Limited to specific countries. List here
We named it the “Rain Bag” because it's an ingenious accessory designed specifically for pro-riders who need to keep dry clothes in the Team car for cold or rainy conditions, along with spare shoes and a helmet. The bag is compact yet exceptionally roomy, crafted from CrossGuard™ tear-resistant fabric. It features six compartments identified with labels for easy content recognition. For over 20 years, the Rain Bag has been keeping your cycling clothing kit organized and ready to use.
- Compact size, lightweight
- Space for everything you need on race day
- Made of tear-resistant material
- Six pockets with zippers and identification labels
- Central compartment for shoes and helmet
- Pocket for wet clothing
- Four compartments for clothing
- Space for shoes, jerseys, shorts, jackets, vest, gloves
- Handle and shoulder strap, extra size zipper pulls
- Compatible with Patch PR100 - Athlete's name & Country flag - Team logo
CrossGuard™ tear-resistant fabric, LinerTex™ nylon fabric, RinforzTex™ Pvc fabric, PolyMesh™ honeycomb mesh fabric
Delivery in 2-5 working days.
No hassle returns with extended 30 days return period.
Read more about our Shipping and Return policy here.
1 x Essentials Race Rain Bag
1 x Padded Shoulder Strap
We recommend that you DO NOT machine wash your bag, it may damage the fabric and the integrity of the product.
Remember to remove the shoulder strap and wash it separately.
You can clean the bag in a fairly large tub or sink, using a mild soap, warm water and a soft sponge. Do not use corrosive chemicals. Rinse thoroughly, removing soap from both the outside and inside.
Let dry in a place outside out of sunlight or in a well-ventilated room so the bag will keep longer.
Real Customer Reviews