SCICON CAREERS | MERCHANDISING ALLOCATOR/ASSISTANT
SCICON SPORTS HEAD OFFICE, MUSSOLENTE, VINCENZA, ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Scicon Sports. Over the past couple of years we have experienced phenomenal growth and we are looking for more talented individuals to join our dynamic and dedicated team including a new Merchandising Allocator/ Assistant.
Scicon Sports was founded in 1980 with the scope of making the life of the travelling cyclist easier. With over 40 years of experience and an award-winning bags & luggage line up, Scicon Sports is an established leader in the category. In 2019 Scicon Sports was elevated to new heights and presented a sport performance and lifestyle eyewear range as well as a collection of cycling clothing and ready to wear range of tailored leisure apparel with tees, polos, shirts, sweaters, pants and accessories. Scicon Sports has rapidly gained global recognition and is now sold online at www.sciconsports.com (with 14 local websites serviced through 5 warehouses: USA, Canada, Australia, Italy and South Africa) as well as being distributed by over 30 distribution partners and over 300 leading retailers around the globe.
This full-time position is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding sports and lifestyle brand as a Merchandising Admin Assistant. Working within the Operations Department, you will directly contribute to ensuring the optimum stock levels are in all locations to maximise sales and profit. Reporting directly to the Brand Manager and working closely with other members of the Operations Team you will be central to the success of Scicon Sports.
Stock Management and Allocation:
- Work closely with all branches & departments in planning and maintaining optimum stock levels
- Maintaining stock accuracy on in house systems across all channels
- Lead on stock replenishment for branches and e-commerce stores
- Propose and implement intercompany transfers and movement of stock to achieve optimal stock balances
- Monitor and ensure recommended product quantities & size ratios are maintained across all styles
- Work on re-allocation of stock between branches channels depending on business needs
- Input and management of pricing and price updates on ERP systems
- Produce daily, Weekly and Monthly sales reports
- Prepare and distribute Monday Packs (Sales by line) for management
- Propose analysis on store category performance and propose changes to stock levels & ranges
- Continuous contact with branches (USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor degree level
- Fluent English & Italian, a third language will be a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised & analytical individual
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and experience with critical deadlines
- Understanding of merchandising principles - key drivers & performance indicators
- A true and advanced understanding of Excel and mathematics
- Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-starter who is motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving
- Experience of allocations and stock management preferable but not essential
- Passion and understanding of outdoor/bike Industry is a strong plus
Scicon Sports is a challenger brand and growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Scicon Sports offers competitive pay, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and an energetic atmosphere for professional development. Interested applicants are invited to send their application via email to [email protected].