SCICON CAREERS | DIGITAL COMMERCE LEAD
SCICON SPORTS HEAD OFFICE, MUSSOLENTE, VINCENZA, ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Scicon Sports. Over the past years, we have experienced phenomenal growth and we are looking for more talented individuals to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
Scicon Sports was founded in 1980 with the scope of making the life of the traveling cyclist easier. With over 40 years of experience and an award-winning bags & luggage line up, Scicon Sports is an established leader in the category. In 2019 Scicon Sports was elevated to new heights and presented a sports performance and lifestyle eyewear range as well as a collection of cycling clothing and ready to wear range of tailored leisure apparel.
Scicon Sports is seeking a leader with the functional and technical expertise that can lead the delivery and support of eCommerce, Retail & Marketing Technology in a fast-paced team. This full-time position is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding sports and lifestyle brand as Digital Commerce Lead. You will lead the digital commerce strategy and execution across multiple applications and coordinate an in-house team of digital marketing and operation specialists as well as an external development agency.
This role will report directly to the Brand Manager of Scicon Sports but will work closely with several functions in the business: frequently collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Finance and the Leadership Team.
- Lead sciconsports.com digital commerce strategy & execution of digital operations to ensure engagement, customer retention and continued growth in online sales
- Ensure a premium site experience on all digital commerce platforms and that all applications are fully functional
- Lead Scicon Sports’ global digital commerce team and projects to enhance our capabilities and optimize our processes to become more integrated, more effective and more agile
- Lead and support a diverse team of specialists in the field of digital commerce operations, advertising, email marketing, design and social media
- Responsible for the creation, delivery and follow up of forecasting and budgeting
- Create and track KPIs for all team members
- Ownership of relation with external vendors such as development agencies, service providers, including forecasting, budget, cost control and project pipeline
- Introduce new ideas and innovative software projects to enhance sales organization processes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Digital Marketing or a related field is required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Digital / Information technology leading and supporting teams in the digital commerce, retail and marketing technology / ad tech experience
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
- Fluency in building financial and digital marketing plans
- Thriving when confronted with facts, numbers, and big data
- Excellent English and Italian communication skills, both verbal and written, and experience leading discussions and presenting to leadership
- Self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive, able to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented matrixed environment
- Strong ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with Magento and/or Akeneo PIM software (or similar) is a plus
- Knowledge and passion for outdoor and or cycling sports is a plus
Scicon Sports is a challenger brand and growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Scicon Sports offers competitive pay, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and an energetic atmosphere for professional development. Interested applicants are invited to send their application via LinkedIn.