SCICON CAREERS | ASSISTANT E-COMMERCE MANAGER
SCICON SPORTS HEAD OFFICE, MUSSOLENTE, VINCENZA, ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Scicon Sports. Over the past couple of years, we have experienced phenomenal growth and we are looking for more talented individuals to join our dynamic and dedicated team including a new Assistant e-Commerce Manager.
Scicon Sports was founded in 1980 with the scope of making the life of the traveling cyclist easier. With over 40 years of experience and an award-winning bags & luggage line up, Scicon Sports is an established leader in the category. In 2019 Scicon Sports was elevated to new heights and presented a sports performance and lifestyle eyewear range as well as a collection of cycling clothing and ready to wear range of tailored leisure apparel with tees, polos, shirts, sweaters, pants and accessories.
This full-time position is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding sports and lifestyle brand as an Assistant e-Commerce Manager. You will support the e-Commerce Manager with all e-Commerce related activities and are responsible for catalog updates, content management, and site optimization.
This role will report directly to the e-Commerce Manager of Scicon Sports but will work closely with several functions in the business: frequently collaborating with Product Designers, Digital Designers & members of the Digital Marketing team.
- Actively managing the brand product catalog & updating product information, attributes and translation.
- Coordinate with the design team for product images, video and other content updates (product gallery and user generated content from social media).
- Actively managing category listings, order of products and new product introductions.
- Selecting appropriate related/cross-sell/up-sell products based on defined catalog rules.
- Coordinate accurate synchronization of product information with online platforms (e-Commerce, e-Tailers, Marketplaces) and offline tools (workbook, price list & similar).
- Regularly updating landing pages translations and content.
- Supporting the e-Commerce Manager on the setup of promotions and special prices.
- Supporting the e-Commerce Manager with price and stock updates.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to execute digital marketing campaigns (banners, promotion and similar).
- Providing recommendations for content improvements & missing content.
- Keeping pace with e-Commerce industry trends and developments.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Digital Marketing or a related field is required
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven working experience in e-Commerce
- Experience using e-Commerce tools (e.g. Magento, Shopify or similar)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with low resistance to change
- Strong ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with Magento e-commerce software is a plus
- Experience with Akeneo PIM software (or similar) is a plus
- Experience with Asana or other project management tools is a plus
- Knowledge and passion for outdoor and or cycling sports is a plus
Scicon Sports is a challenger brand and growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Scicon Sports offers competitive pay, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and an energetic atmosphere for professional development. Interested applicants are invited to send their application via email to [email protected].