SCICON CAREERS | ASSISTANT DIGITAL ADVERTISING MANAGER
SCICON SPORTS HEAD OFFICE, MUSSOLENTE, VINCENZA, ITALY
There has never been a more exciting time to join Scicon Sports. Over the past couple of years, we have experienced phenomenal growth and we are looking for more talented individuals to join our dynamic and dedicated team including a new Assistant Digital Advertising Manager.
Scicon Sports was founded in 1980 with the scope of making the life of the travelling cyclist easier. With over 40 years of experience and an award-winning bags & luggage line up, Scicon Sports is an established leader in the category. In 2019 Scicon Sports was elevated to new heights and presented a sport performance and lifestyle eyewear range as well as a collection of cycling clothing and ready to wear range of tailored leisure apparel with tees, polos, shirts, sweaters, pants and accessories.
This full-time position is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding sports and lifestyle brand as an Assistant Digital Advertising Manager. You will support the Digital Marketing Manager with all digital paid advertising campaigns and are responsible for the execution and optimization of all digital advertising campaigns for the brand including campaign set up, asset management, optimization, and result analysis.
This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager of Scicon Sports but will work closely with many functions in the business: frequently collaborating with Digital Designers, Creative Director, E-commerce team and Finance.
- Actively managing Google Marketing Platform for display, search and video as well as all social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Supporting with reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager
- Developing Campaigns, Ads and ad sets
- Driving consistency of planning and execution of paid advertising campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are executed flawlessly and with the right tone of voice for Scicon Sports
- Analysing data in real-time and optimising campaigns
- Providing recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display
- Support with setup and management of product feeds (Google Merchant & Facebook shop)
- Keeping pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Selecting appropriate creative asset content for digital advertising and manage them as necessary
- Regularly updating search and display ads for optimization and testing performance
- Delivering on targets for all key paid ad campaigns and funnels (qualitative and quantitative) and reporting back to the business on a monthly basis
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Digital Marketing, Advertising or a related field is required
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital advertising principles and best practices
- Proven working experience in digital advertising
- Hands on experience with multiple digital advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience using web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience with setup of product feeds (Google Merchant & Facebook Shop)
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing digital advertising campaigns, including search marketing, social advertising, display advertising and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with low resistance to change
- Strong ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with Magento e-commerce software is a plus
- Knowledge and passion for outdoor and or cycling sports is a plus
Scicon Sports is a challenger brand and growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Scicon Sports offers competitive pay, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and an energetic atmosphere for professional development. Interested applicants are invited to send their application via email to [email protected].